Benefits of Argan Oil
• Because Argan oil is rich with vitamin E it is considered the best antioxidant in the cosmetic industry “Antioxidant protect and help you fixe damaged done to your hair and skin cells from harmful chemicals, pollution and sun damage”
• Argan oil is highly rich in essential fatty acids oleic and lineoic acids (47%) as well as in vitamin E (60-90mg/1OOg), which positively boost your skin regenerating capabilities and extending cells longevity.
• It repairs and protects the skin against droughts and external aggressions, preventing its premature aging thanks to its essential fatty acids.
• Polyphenols compounds present in Argan oil have the reputation of being anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-aging, anti-allergic and antioxidant
• Argan oil external usages: as a treatment for rheumatism, hair loss, dandruff, acne, burns scars, wrinkles and dry skin also for massage treatment
• Argan oil internal usages: positive effect over cholesterol and atherosclerosis.
• Argan oil culinary usage: as a salad dressings, its aroma couples very well with crudités
• Argan oil is rich on Ferulic acid its antioxidant potency increases on exposure to ultra violet radiations, thus it is a very powerful barrier against the damaging effects of ultra violet radiation
• Save Money Argan oil is an entire product and thus you need not to spend money in getting other beauty care products. This distinctive oil offers nourishment to every part of your body.
• You will look younger and beautiful as you will have a better clear skin and awesome body that looks and feels pretty
Cosmetic Benefit of Argan Oil:
Argan Oil Benefits for Hair
• Provides deep moisturizing and conditioning to your hair
• Protects while heat-style or straiten
• Lightweight absorbs instantly leaving no greasy residue so you can say goodbye to frizzy hair forever with just 1 or 2 drops of Argan hair applied to your hair.
• Split ends can be avoided using Argan oil and damaged hair can be restored.
• Argan oil health benefits for hair also include providing a remarkable shine to dull hair.
• It not only prevents hair damage due to styling and outdoor activities, but also improves elasticity and reduces hair loss due to breakage.
Argan Oil Benefits for Skin
• Soften the Skin, revitalizes the tired and wrinkled parts by rehydrating and giving your skin its lost youthful elasticity
• Argan oil has a strengthening effect for your nails and hair
• Argan oil is also highly effective as relief middle in cases of burns and scars
• Argan oil is widely used in the local recipes as well as in traditional medicine as a treatment for skin diseases such as acne and chickenpox (vermicelli).
Argan Oil Benefits for Nails
• Women and men with brittle nails can make their nails stronger by applying Argan oil.
• Argan oil makes your dry and brittle nails supple and improved. You will have beautiful hands as your finger nails look nourished and healthy.
Linoleic acid (polyunsaturated):35% Oleic acid (monounsaturated):45% Tocopherols :62 mg. / 100 g. Polyphenols : 5.6 mg. / 100 g. Carotene :300 mg. / 100 g. Sterols :160 mg. / 100 g. Terpene alcohols :150 mg. / 100 g.